The right to privacy and, in particular, the right to the protection of personal data is one of the fundamental principles of Joyería TOUS, S.A., part of the TOUS Group (hereinafter, ""TOUS""), with registered address at Carretera de Vic - El Guix Km 3 · 08243 Manresa, Barcelona, which is included in its Code of Ethics, available on the corporate website.
This Policy applies only to this website and not to websites owned by third parties. TOUS may provide links from this website to other websites that it considers of interest to its visitors. TOUS strives to ensure that these websites adhere to the highest standards.
However, due to the very nature of the Internet, TOUS is unable to guarantee the privacy levels of these websites, nor can it be held responsible for the content of websites other than those of TOUS itself. This Policy is not intended to be applied to any website with which TOUS has a link and which does not belong to the Grou
TOUS is fully committed to regulatory compliance and, in particular, compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union and the regulations related to the protection of personal data in force at any time, this being a priority objective for the Group.
As a result, and with privacy being the basis on which all processing carried out is configured, TOUS has taken the decision to implement the following principles:
• The processing of those personal data that are strictly necessary to provide any services that you request.
• Accessibility and proactivity, whenever possible, to make available to you simple measures that allow you to control your personal data.
• The non-transfer of your personal data to third parties, except those suppliers providing a service to TOUS, or those about which TOUS has previously informed you and received your consent in this regard.
• The confidentiality of the personal data collected and processed by TOUS, guaranteeing the adoption of adequate security measures for their protection.
TOUS collects your personal data in order to manage your requests and offer you services and products that may be of interest to you. Specifically, TOUS processes your personal data for the following purposes:
• Dealing with your queries, questions or requests made through the customer service or communication channels identified on each website and contacting you to respond to them.
• Improving the TOUS websites, as well as their services and products, in order to offer a better service and content.
• Managing your registration on the TOUS website.
• Allowing you to make purchases through the TOUS website.
• Sending transactional notifications in relation to your purchase.
• Conducting studies for statistical purposes.
• Having your data updated.
• Processing reservation requests.
• Managing billing and for accounting purposes.
• Fulfilling tax obligations.
• Processing guarantees for the products acquired in TOUS.
• Complying with the current legal framework.
• Managing your data to send you commercial information.
• Collecting, storing and processing your CV, as well as the personal data included in it, with the aim of analysing your professional profile in order to allow you to participate in TOUS selection processes, where appropriate.
• Sending notifications by email and/or telephone and/or post as part of the TOUS staff selection processes.
• Evaluating your abilities to perform a job by carrying out specific tests that will be notified in due course.